Friday 31 May 2013

Britmums Part 2

 

Name: Alex
Twitter ID: @offgridalex
Height: 5ft 7.5 (I spent years telling people I was 5ft 9 It was a lie)
Hair: Yes. 
Eyes: Yes
Is this your first blogging conference?
Yes
Are you attending both days?
Yes
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?
Learning to give more expressive and multi-syllabic  answers to meme questions....No seriously I am looking forward to meeting my wife's virtual friends and to getting some good ideas on improving my personal and professional online presence
What are you wearing?
Erm....a stained vest and pants with a hole in them.....oh wait to Britmums? Ok, I want to look smart and professional. Probably a dark suit with a bright tie - I might surreptitiously remove the tie if it makes me look like a knob on the day. 
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?
I would like to meet some real people to make twitter feel a bit more personal. Mostly I am really looking forward to sucking up information in the workshops. Oh and a night in a hotel with my wife and NO KIDS!
Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows
I used to be a high profile men's lifestyle coach. I was featured in most of the national newspapers (under a slightly different name, I will tell you it if you ask me at Britmums!)

2 comments:

  1. For the record, the .5 is a lie too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading this Meme! I'm really looking forward to BritMums Live - looks like it will be a fabulous event.
    if you see me please say hello as I'd love to meet you IRL :)

    Best wishes

    Alison

    ReplyDelete