Saturday 2 February 2013

I'm back....

As usual my mind wondered onto things other than blogging and I chased a few white rabbits...anyway. I'm back. Not much has changed apart from our family now contains a wonderful new member. A German Shepherd puppy called Duke. We got him at 8 weeks and have had all sorts of adventures, he is now nearly 5 months old. I'm just going to jump in and start posting as if you know all about him.

 Duke, a few days after we brought him home weighing just 3.8kg at 8 weeks old
\
Majestic superdog two months later, 4 months old, 16.6kg about 50% grown

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog! We have a mixed German shepherd. They are my favorite dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, He is my first dog and my first German Shepherd but I am madly in love with him. I didn't realise I was a dog person until I met him

    ReplyDelete